About Me

My photo
Male', South Asia, Maldives
Hi, I am Sophu and I believe life is a sum of experiences. This is a compilation of random thoughts that come to my head which contains my interests, experiences, thoughts, tips, poems.... n everything relating to my life...n so on. So please leave a comment to my posts. I love it!

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Stuttering: the evil twin of mine!


Stuttering had its own evil twin,

and tenseness is one twin's snack.

The times she is hungry, it's harder to win,

harder to contain in an act.


But the good twin is good,

She will be a bit tough.

When you're composed, it is easy,

A bit nervous, she's though.


And it frustrates me to fight,

when I try and try to win.

but the evil twin will never let me flight,

It's blocked and sometimes who knows why it’s a twin.


It took 21 tries to pronounce pomegranate,

Siblings will laugh at the evil twin.

Out of nowhere the angel will cooperate,

Making the eyes glitter with dampening.


Out there are a few ways to capture the evil twin,

using hammers, cages and keys.

like stretching, canceling and easy beginning,

these hammers are called strategies.


It over-joys me when I do get it right,

When I don't, it just makes me try harder.

'cause stuttering is beatable, it's possible to win,

and when I did, my spirits got stronger.

0 comments:

Mark!

Bookmark and Share