About Me

My photo
Male', South Asia, Maldives
Hi, I am Sophu and I believe life is a sum of experiences. This is a compilation of random thoughts that come to my head which contains my interests, experiences, thoughts, tips, poems.... n everything relating to my life...n so on. So please leave a comment to my posts. I love it!

Thursday, March 27, 2008

My sisters and brothers

My siblings are many
I just can’t live without any
Sometimes they bug me
Sometimes they hug me
Before as children we use to play
Today we have our own ways
I will always have a big and 2 little sisters
I will always have 3 little brothers
Although sometimes I wish I was an only child
I don’t know what I would do without them
Having them means I will always have friends
As I look back on memories of my life
I cherish the moments we had together
And I worry seeing them grown altogether
As I look up to my older sister
My younger ones looks up to me
Through good times and bad
We will always stick together
I love them dearly and
I could not see my life without them.

0 comments:

Mark!

Bookmark and Share