About Me

My photo
Male', South Asia, Maldives
Hi, I am Sophu and I believe life is a sum of experiences. This is a compilation of random thoughts that come to my head which contains my interests, experiences, thoughts, tips, poems.... n everything relating to my life...n so on. So please leave a comment to my posts. I love it!

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Friends

You are my friends; which is the most beautiful thing. The reason why I weave my webs is just because I liked you. After all, what's a life, anyway? We're born, we live a little while and we die. A spider's life can't help being something of a mess, with all this trapping and eating flies. By helping you, perhaps I was trying to lift up my life a trifle.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its nice to b a friend of u. Thanks for keeping the web of frienship. xa

Mark!

Bookmark and Share