About Me

My photo
Male', South Asia, Maldives
Hi, I am Sophu and I believe life is a sum of experiences. This is a compilation of random thoughts that come to my head which contains my interests, experiences, thoughts, tips, poems.... n everything relating to my life...n so on. So please leave a comment to my posts. I love it!

Thursday, March 27, 2008

HOW BRAVE AM I?

Would I marry in black instead of white?

Cut my nails on a Wednesday night?

Give a witch a lock of my hair?

Break a mirror and not even care?

Jump up out or sleep in the wrong side of bed?

Never sing, but whistle instead?

Walk across black cats but care not a jot

Point at lightnings while shouting, 'So what?'

Is my favorite pet an owl?

Do I mention "badi edhuru" thrice and still feel glad?

Do I enjoy taking all these risks?


No, I DON'T n I am not brave

0 comments:

Mark!

Bookmark and Share