About Me

My photo
Male', South Asia, Maldives
Hi, I am Sophu and I believe life is a sum of experiences. This is a compilation of random thoughts that come to my head which contains my interests, experiences, thoughts, tips, poems.... n everything relating to my life...n so on. So please leave a comment to my posts. I love it!

Sunday, August 31, 2014

These people I met...

I met you,
You complain of not having life long friends,
But you don't value friends.

I met the other,
You complain people cheating and not trusting you,
But you never stop spilling others beans, never keep your word and blow your own trumpets.

I met him,
You complain of not including you in the group,
But you never make time for the group.

I met her,
You complain of others not giving you time and spending quality time with you,
But you make others waste time on you and don't value their time.

I met another,
You complain of people not doing what you expect of them,
But you never meet peoples expectations.

I met your better half,
You complain of your spouse and kids sickness,
But you never realised the woes are of your words and doings.

0 comments:

Mark!

Bookmark and Share