About Me

My photo
Male', South Asia, Maldives
Hi, I am Sophu and I believe life is a sum of experiences. This is a compilation of random thoughts that come to my head which contains my interests, experiences, thoughts, tips, poems.... n everything relating to my life...n so on. So please leave a comment to my posts. I love it!

Saturday, August 16, 2014

27 of the many reason given NOT to sleep - by Alson

1. I need a story 
2. I am hungry 
3. I haven't finished watching my movie/episode 
4. I am thirsty. 
5. I want to play a little bit more
6. I am feeling cold
7. I am feeling hot
8. I think I need to wee
9. I think I need to poo
10. I have change to another pyjama
11. I want to talk to my family
12. I want a sleepover
13. I haven't brushed my teeth thoroughly 
14. I need to do my prayer before I sleep
15. I feel itchy
16. Let's pretend sleep?
17. I want to pick my nose
18. I want to sleep on mommy/daddy's bed
19. I want to sleep in my baby cot (one which is removed from room)
20. I have to read Quran 
21. Can I have some milk?
22. This quilt is too wrinkly
23. The room is too dark
24. There is too much light in the room
25. I want to sleep with daddy
26. Can I sleep while talking?
27. Why do I need to sleep?


0 comments:

Mark!

Bookmark and Share