About Me

My photo
Male', South Asia, Maldives
Hi, I am Sophu and I believe life is a sum of experiences. This is a compilation of random thoughts that come to my head which contains my interests, experiences, thoughts, tips, poems.... n everything relating to my life...n so on. So please leave a comment to my posts. I love it!

Friday, October 30, 2009

'Should Take' when You Travel

Travelling! Wow! Even thinking about travelling gives me an exciting feeling. One thing I enjoy a lot. And currently I am craving to get out. I guess it is not only me. But most of the people I know share this hobby. Experiencing another culture, place and getting to know new people adds to the experience to in life. This makes living a Life. I have done a little bit of travelling in life. From what I have experienced there are things without which the travel is incomplete. In other words the necessities of ‘a travel’, whether you travel alone or with a companion/s. It helps to make your travel a ‘travelling escapade’.

1.- Companion/s:
Specifically if you travel with a companion; the most important thing is good companion, without which your travelling experience might turn into a nightmare or a phobia.

2- Camera:
To cherish the memory at a later date, you need to make a good collection while you are at the site

3- Cash:
Some of the area/locations or natural habitats will not offer the luxury of ATMs or credit/debit card facilities, so it’s safe to always carry cash with you

4-Carry Light Weight: Adopting to travel light can also be considered as one this you should take. You can avoid a lot of things. Even if it is clothes, shoes and other accessories, carry only limited stuff. But I would opt to shop and leaving a day just to shop before I start the travelling ‘travel’ from the country. By doing so, you get to fulfill another hobby (shopping!)

0 comments:

Mark!

Bookmark and Share