About Me

My photo
Male', South Asia, Maldives
Hi, I am Sophu and I believe life is a sum of experiences. This is a compilation of random thoughts that come to my head which contains my interests, experiences, thoughts, tips, poems.... n everything relating to my life...n so on. So please leave a comment to my posts. I love it!

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Change!

She was waiting. Hoping that he will accept her as she is. Her dress code, makeup, manners, speech and even the tone. She wanted to believe the compromise and change he wanted was the love. What she failed was......

People are who and what they are. She didnt want to change though there is a potential for change. She didnt want to change just because he wanted her to be more better....different. Snakes bite, wolves howl, rooster sings, and scorpions sting. That's just how is it. Why cant he accept that she can't turn frog into a princess or vice versa, no matter how many times you kiss him?

For every day she waits, there is another day she'll never get back. Another day wasted!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a rom life...vote for change....

Anonymous said...

amazing piece of writing.. write more.. cheers tc

Mark!

Bookmark and Share