About Me

My photo
Male', South Asia, Maldives
Hi, I am Sophu and I believe life is a sum of experiences. This is a compilation of random thoughts that come to my head which contains my interests, experiences, thoughts, tips, poems.... n everything relating to my life...n so on. So please leave a comment to my posts. I love it!

Friday, January 30, 2009

13 Reasons Y Men Lie!

Samples extracted from real life situations.
1.
It’s their habit (Chronic Lying): Nice dress, it highlights your curves, sweetheart.
2.
He wants something from you (yes! The obvious, SEX!): Loabi! It’s a cold night. Let’s stay indoors and feel at ease!
3.
To stop girlfriend from nagging: Ofcos, Sweety! I love you. But you and no one else.
4.
To make you feel good: I love your ‘fuppi kukulhu’ hairstyle...It’s so stylish (laughing inside).
5.
To protect their EGO (will lie about Image, capabilities and to protect reputation): She’s my 111th gf (telling frenz)
6.
The truth hurts: She never dumped me but I was the one who said that I didn’t like her pimple in the navel (in reality the gal dumped him).
7.
Infidelity: Love! Had loads office meetings at office. Love! I am working this hard for our future. (was with another gal)
8.
Immaturity:I am sure, I am the best thing that happened to you.
9.
Desire not to take the blame: You never told me we were going for a party tonight (but the gf did tell him the previous night)
10.
Fun and enjoyment: I am single; my girlfriend dumped me for another man! (in reality the guy is married)
11.
Popularity and cheap publicity: Really! I had my first exposure when I was only seven.
12.
To escape punishment: Yes, Darling, I called for an appointment. They said it’s over.
13.
To cover up other lies: Oh! Yes, they will call up when the docs available.

Note: These lies might be told by gals as well. But this one is jus for men.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice list. i guess we all lie at some point or the other. but this goes both ways; even women lie.

Unknown said...

nice posts...
but...as u said this applies to womans also right..so why this topic is specificly for men??
We dont lie depend on our sex...its human nature...man woman all...if i want i can find 20 more reason why woman lie... but at the same time...it applies to the opposite sex also...so..we are human...so we lie...

cheeers

Anonymous said...

We men don't need a reason to lie. And especially not just 13 paltry reasons.

Anonymous said...

1-girls want us to tell those lies
2-its no secrete, ever since he met u he have been contemplating that
3-oh well u got me there
4- again first reason
5- no harm no foul
6-he is sad , he got to protect himself somehow (guys usually dont like to show their emotions)
7-dont generalize over some bastards lie
8-self delusion is not a lie(not to others anyway)
9- oh come on its not just guys who do that
10- ...? what kinda guys do u date o_O
11- this is really a girly statement
12- soo whts the punishment
13- same as above

though i have to say, i think girls r much more vicious liars then men

Iya said...

nice.

men lie because of women.

i wish there were more posts like this on the blogsphere.

Anonymous said...

its dumb to think men are LIERS!

Mark!

Bookmark and Share