About Me

My photo
Male', South Asia, Maldives
Hi, I am Sophu and I believe life is a sum of experiences. This is a compilation of random thoughts that come to my head which contains my interests, experiences, thoughts, tips, poems.... n everything relating to my life...n so on. So please leave a comment to my posts. I love it!

Friday, October 24, 2008

Anxiety disorder or Love mania?

She suffered from an anxiety disorder. Or is it love mania? She lived alone in a house filled with people. She was alone, though people surrounded her. For days, she went through life in a tug of war between depression and anxiety, hopelessness and fear, sorrow and boredom. It was the never ending war between her heart and mind.

She often tried to justify why he left and why she did things she did. She often went to the doctors and counselors with symptoms of one disease or another, convinced she was dying of something. She sometimes went to the emergency room, so panicked that she was sure she was having a heart attack. Some days she just lay curled up on her bed, unable to find pleasure in any of the activities she enjoyed. Yet she continued to live.

0 comments:

Mark!

Bookmark and Share