About Me

My photo
Male', South Asia, Maldives
Hi, I am Sophu and I believe life is a sum of experiences. This is a compilation of random thoughts that come to my head which contains my interests, experiences, thoughts, tips, poems.... n everything relating to my life...n so on. So please leave a comment to my posts. I love it!

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Coincidence

2007 - Chinese year of the Chicken - Bird Flu Pandemic devastates parts of Asia

2008 - Chinese year of the Horse - Equine Influenza decimates Australian racing

2009 - Chinese year of the Pig - Swine Flu Pandemic kills hundreds of pigs/humans around the globe.

It gets worse........

Next year......

2010 - Chinese year of the Cock - what could possibly go wrong?

Note: A mail from a friend

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goodness me thats a good one!! :D

sophia said...

lol....hahahaha

SmAcK said...

LMAO... As a gay man you have me extremely concerned...

SmAcK said...

LMAO of as a gay man... I am more than slightly concerned...

Mark!

Bookmark and Share