About Me

My photo
Male', South Asia, Maldives
Hi, I am Sophu and I believe life is a sum of experiences. This is a compilation of random thoughts that come to my head which contains my interests, experiences, thoughts, tips, poems.... n everything relating to my life...n so on. So please leave a comment to my posts. I love it!

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Men and boyfriends

Its a kind of emergency life-saving policy, more than anything else. She got started in life with the pursuit of security and romantic pleasures. She barely had an adolescence before she had her first boyfriend, and she has consistently had a boy or a man (or sometimes both) in her life ever since she was twelve years old. That was - oh, lets see about 15 years ago, now. That almost two decades!! Since then, she has been entwined in some kind of drama with some kind of guy. Each overlapping the next, with never so much as a week's breather in between. And she cant help but think that something of a liability on her path to maturity.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Mark!

Bookmark and Share