About Me

My photo
Male', South Asia, Maldives
Hi, I am Sophu and I believe life is a sum of experiences. This is a compilation of random thoughts that come to my head which contains my interests, experiences, thoughts, tips, poems.... n everything relating to my life...n so on. So please leave a comment to my posts. I love it!

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Why would I miss this place?

What happened to me?
All of a sudden I am not the one I used to be,
I don’t know who I am anymore,
What I want in life and what I despise,

My values, wants and needs,
I don know how I got here…
Though it was days of planning,
Daily and continuous hard work,


What do I want now?

Do I want love or security?
Do I want to do the right thing or
do I want to be happy?
Its like I am going with the wind,
With no direction and destiny,
Wanting to experience all,

Wishing to meet everyone,
As if I am searching for something,
Or seeking for someone...


Will I be able to let go of the cravings,

The longings of everyday change,

Yearn for new experience,

And be stable and without moving on.

1 comments:

david santos said...

Great!!!
Congratulations.

Mark!

Bookmark and Share