About Me

My photo
Male', South Asia, Maldives
Hi, I am Sophu and I believe life is a sum of experiences. This is a compilation of random thoughts that come to my head which contains my interests, experiences, thoughts, tips, poems.... n everything relating to my life...n so on. So please leave a comment to my posts. I love it!

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

What God gave me:-D

One forwarded SMS I got read,
I asked for a leaf and god gave me a tree,
I asked for a flower and god gave me a garden,
I asked for water and god gave me an ocean,
I asked for an angel and god gave me you,
But what I would see in my life is different..it can be read as...
I asked for Strength.. and God gave me Difficulties to make me strong,
I asked for Wisdom.. And God gave me Problems to solve,
I asked for Prosperity.. And God gave me Brain to work,
I asked for Courage.. And God gave me Danger to overcome,
I asked for Love.. And God gave me Troubled People to help,
I asked for Favors.. And God gave me Opportunities.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thats a good one :-)

//jadu, india,
http://jaduks.googlepages.com/jadu

Mark!

Bookmark and Share