About Me

My photo
Male', South Asia, Maldives
Hi, I am Sophu and I believe life is a sum of experiences. This is a compilation of random thoughts that come to my head which contains my interests, experiences, thoughts, tips, poems.... n everything relating to my life...n so on. So please leave a comment to my posts. I love it!

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Faking to Make it

I see you everyday, you are all around me
Joking, smiling, laughing and making faces
But I don’t feel you, I don’t feel you around me
I miss you, Maybe it my conscience,
It might even be my imagination, an unrealistic
But what I know is that I miss you more

I don’t feel complete, Incompleteness is part of my life
The life I chose to love, without you forever
But who is to blame? Me? You? Or another?
Whoever it is, do you feel the same?
Do you feel what I feel?

I miss you to the core. The deep feeling makes me blue
Makes me sick,that’s how much I miss you!But do you miss me?

I search for you when you are around
Overlooking the inbetween lines
I need to call you but I can't
Rather I will make mayself suffer
N
Miss you more,
fake happiness, till I make it!

1 comments:

sophia said...

ahem ahem....wats goin on...:P

Mark!

Bookmark and Share